CaseWatch is the answer to your litigation woes of follow up, tracking and informing regular updates of cases, orders and other relevant information, without having to go through the court website every single time. Generate your personal cause list, set case alerts and share case information with your team and clientele.
- Track your Cases across Bangladesh Supreme Court-Appellate Division-High Court Division
- Automated Case Alerts via Email
- Personalized Cause List with Real-Time Court Data Retrieval
- Court data on a real-time basis
- Directly from the courts’ databases
- Uses standardized reports to uniformly present information retrieved from different courts’ cause lists.
- Once you have added your cases, receive alerts whenever there is an activity in your case at any stage in the judicial system.
CaseWatch’s case tracking features are designed especially for
- Solo Practitioners
- Court Staff
- Law Firms
- Corporate Legal Departments
- Government Public Prosecutors
See all the key information about your cases at a glance, Sort and filter cases by the court and party name, Keep a tab on the hearing dates, Review delivered orders.
Intuitive, point-and-click user interface which provides concise, sortable, easy-to-read reports exportable in PDF, XLS and other supported formats.
With the feature of google calendar integration, upload documents related to the Case, create notes, save and share.
Using CaseWatch, you can generate your personal cause list to get updated on any latest developments and share with your team and clientele.